For more than 20 years Oakray has been providing security services including access control, CCTV and automation to local authorities, housing associations and commercial properties. With a wealth of experience and knowledge within the industry, our management team offers a complete service including design, specification, installation, project management and bespoke tailored training for our clients.
From small four-way audio entry systems to IP digital video entry systems for large apartment blocks, Oakray works with you from the initial bespoke design through to specification, project management and installation. Partnering with trusted manufacturers, we can arrange demonstrations, training and sample systems prior to installation, to ensure that the system you choose will be a perfect match for your technical and financial requirements. A full 24/7 maintenance service is provided by our dedicated team of responsive engineers to ensure this work does not impact on our installation service. Services include:
• Audio and VideoEntry Systems
• Analogue and Digital
• Concierge systems
• Fob access and Biometric systems
• Cloud based access control systems for remote monitoring, programming of fobs and detailed reporting of movement / use.
Our specialised CCTV engineers are kept fully up to date with industry advances and regularly attend manufacturer/industry specific training. Highly trained in the specification, installation and maintenance of a wide range of equipment and also fully aware of the impact of data protection legislation on the work carried out (camera locations etc.) this knowledge enables us to offer the best possible solutions. We also offer a planned maintenance service, which is highly important for CCTV systems. Cameras, recorders and communication are all tested regularly ensuring that security is maintained at all times. We can even offer loan of equipment to maintain critical security services where faults are being rectified.
• Analogue and digital CCTV Installation
• Full HD I.P. addressable system installation
• DVR / NVR builds, installation and maintenance
• CCTV integration into PC, network and access control systems
• Full site visit, specification, design service (Including CAD system drawings)
• Planned and responsive maintenance programs
Experts in the automation of doors, gates and windows, Oakray provides, installs and maintains communal entrance doors, car park gates and automatic ventilation systems connected to fire alarms in communal areas. We also carry out installations for Disablility Discrimination Act (DDA) compliance, creating bespoke solutions based on the needs of the user identified by occupational therapists. From automating an existing door or window, through to installing full DDA compliant access control systems Oakray supplies seamlessly integrated solutions. Services include:
• Automatic door operators (Swing and sliding)
• Automatic gate operators (Swing and sliding)
• Automatic window operators (casement and sash) designed and built by Oakray
• Electronic multipoint security locks
• Bespoke manufacture and installation of timber, UPVC, aluminium and steel doors
• Bespoke manufacture and installation of timber and steel gates.
• Automatic home control (heating, lighting, blinds and curtains,windows and doors)
• Control via push button, remote control, fob, PC, tablet and smart phone
With our range of complementary security services all delivered in-house and managed from within one department, Oakray is perfectly positioned to deliver a full design and installation solution integrating access control, CCTV and automation technologies. Many of our schools use all three services to achieve an integrated solution to their security needs, combining controlled access through automatic doors via a fob, together with CCTV monitoring which switches on automatically when a fob is used to ensure the fob is used by an authorised person and that no-one follows them in.
Our commitment to quality and pride in the job ensures that every project is completed to the highest industry standards. All our electricians are fully Part P qualified, JIB/ECS registered and CRB checked. All work is carried out in accordance with BS7671. Oakray Ltd is NICEIC approved and fully accredited by CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme), the British Safety Council, The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (ROSPA) and Constructionline, and we are also registered to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.